Chris Morley Property Services

Chris Morley Property Services specialise in Domestic Energy Performance Certificates (EPC's / Energy Assessments),  Floorplans and Property Photography and Filming. Based near Bristol, we work in and around Bristol, Bath and North Somerset. Chris provides a friendly and trusting service, with a quick turnaround and quality advice if needed. You can be sure that you are getting the best service with Chris Morley Property Services that is accredited and complies with new property laws. 




Energy Performance Certificates services provided for all types of residential properties. Chris is a fully insured and accredited Domestic Energy Assessor. We aim to achieve a turnaround time of 24-48 hours, and prices start at £55.00.


Floorplans are often required for house sales or rental agreements and it makes sense to commission both at the same time. Call us to find out more about the discounts available when combining these services. 

Photography & Filming

Professional photography and/or filming of properties are popular. It is more affordable than what you may think and you can choose to add this to your EPC/ Floorplan appointment with Chris and get your property ready for the market. 


Professional, diligent and gets the job done. I’ve had the pleasure of working with Chris on several projects and he never fails to deliver.  5 stars, would recommend.’

Anthony Webber


Why do I need an EPC? 

It is a legal requirement to have a valid Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) when a building is sold, rented or constructed. You must get an approved/accredited Domestic Energy Assessor to produce the EPC, which provides information about a property’s energy use and typical energy costs.

When you book Chris, you will find that it is a simple and quick process to get your home's EPC and other services to get it to the market for rent or buy.

Contact me

Chris Morley

BA (Hons) Photography, Film & Digital Imaging

City & Guilds Domestic Energy Assessment Certificate

 Address. The Offices 3, Yeowood Farm,Iwood Lane, Wrington, BS40 5NU

Tel. 07854952330