• Chris Morley

Guide to EPC's

If you have never heard of EPC's or Energy Performance Certificates don't feel alone. Chris is often asked what it is, how it works and also how do you know if your property doesn't already have a valid EPC?

In a nutshell, an EPC or Energy Performance Certificate will tell you how energy efficient a building is and give it a rating from A (very efficient) to G (inefficient). The main use of this will be to help the person moving in to calculate how costly their energy bills will be and what improvements can be made such as switching to more energy efficient lightbulbs.

Important to note that all domestic EPC's are vaild for 10 years and it is a legal requirement to have a valid EPC.

When you book Chris, you will find that it is a simple and quick process to get your home's EPC and other services to get it to the market for rent or buy. Chris can take your through the steps and explain what happens when he visits the property and the access he will need to things like boiler rooms, lofts, thermostats etc. He'll walk around the home and inspect and take photos all of the elements that make up your energy calculation for your home.

If you think you may already have a valid EPC but are not sure, you can find it on this government website by searching your postcode:

To arrange an EPC assessment, please contact Chris on 07854952330.

Contact me

Chris Morley

BA (Hons) Photography, Film & Digital Imaging

City & Guilds Domestic Energy Assessment Certificate

 Address. The Offices 3, Yeowood Farm,Iwood Lane, Wrington, BS40 5NU

Tel. 07854952330